where the wild things are

7:33 AM



An illustrator is someone whose so falling in love with writing, that he wishes he had written it and the closest thing he can get to is to illustrating it, and the next thing you learn is to find something unique in these book that perhaps evenly the author is not entirely aware of and that’s what you hold on to and that’s what u add to the picture, a whole other story that you believing, that you think its there.

“I have been doodling with ink and watercolor on paper all my life. It's my way of stirring up my imagination to see what I find hidden in my head. I call the results dream pictures, fantasy sketches, and even brain-sharpening exercises.”

"There must be more to life than having everything."

quoted by Maurice Sendak
I can't wait to watch 'where the wild things are' the movie soon.

http://wherethewildthingsare.warnerbros.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Instagram