God

7:26 PM

This campaign was run by the church of Singapore to get more people to attend church services on Sunday. They ran a press campaign along with an outdoor one.

The following ads are from their press campaign. By all accounts, the campaign was roaring success. Got people back to church in the droves.

Enjoy…

I was once with a man at the seaside. As we walked, he noticed two sets of footprints.
“Whose are those?” he enquired
“They are yours.” I replied, “This is the path of your life.”
“And who do the other footprints belong to?”
“They are mine, I answered.” I was there throughout the course of your life.”
As we strolled along, I pointed to a stretch on a sandy shore where one set of footprints appeared to stumble.
“There.” I said. “that’s where your wife become very sick. You see, I was with you even then.”
“And what about here?” wondered the man, picking out a portion of the beach where there was only one, deeper, set of footprints.
“That is where your wife dead.”
“Well, where were you then?” cried the man in anguish.
“Where were you when I needed you most?”
“At that point,” I whispered, “I was carrying you.”
 - God.

I am here. - God.

I hate rules. That’s why I only made ten of them. –God

When you’re weary, feeling small. When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all. Simon & Garfunkel. – God

How can you possibly be a self-made man? I specifically recall creating you. – God

It’s not the end of the world. Not until I say so, anyway. – God

Nietzsche is dead. –God

Please don’t drink and drive, you’re not quite ready to meet me yet. –God

Could you imagine the price of air if it were brought to you by another supplier? –God

What do I have to do to get your attention? Take out an ad in the paper? –God

Earthlings, don’t treat me like an alien. – God

I was thinking of making the world black and white. Then I thought.. naaah. –God

If I miss the sunrise I made for you today, never mind. I’ll make you another one tomorrow. –God

If you think the Mona Lisa is stunning. You should look at my masterpiece. In the mirror. –God

Don’t forget your umbrella. I might water the plants today. –God

I think you’re the most beautiful person in the world. Okay, so I am biased. –God

Credits: written by an award winning copy writer Eugene Cheong.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Instagram